Maintaining A Positive Learning Environment
- VALUE YOUR EDUCATION. Prioritize your education. Attend school daily and study nightly.
- BE HERE ON TIME. Responsibility starts with punctuality at school, at home, and on the job. Punctuality shows respect for the entire school.
- HANDS OFF POLICY. Respect for yourself and each other requires personal space.
- ACT AND SPEAK THOUGHTFULLY. Try to avoid spontaneous reactions, and be thoughtful about the words you use, your tone, and who you’re speaking to.
- AVOID INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. No Profanity. Integrity means truth - speaking what is right, positive, and productive, and speaking when appropriate. Recognizing the situation is a learning process.
- RESPECT THE STUDENT HONOR CODE. Maintain ideals of honesty, personal integrity, and responsible citizenship. Do NOT cheat under any circumstance.
Bullying is NEVER TOLERATED. Click on the image above for more information.